We understand your concern about online security and value your privacy while browsing through our website. You are our most valuable asset, and we make sure that your information is not revealed or misused at any cost.
This policy explains how Simply Cleaver (collectively referred to as “Simply Cleaver,” “we,” us” or “our”), collects, handles, stores and protects personal information about you. If for some reason these do not answer all your queries and you have more questions about how we deal with your information, you may contact us at www.simplycleaver.com/contact/.
This policy applies to everyone that uses our services website, application, third party social media, or any medium. However, it DOES NOT apply to data collected by or you provide to any third party for tracking user behavior. If the need arises, we encourage you to consult directly with the third-party involved.
Information we collect
We collect the following data from you:
- Personal Information – Any set of information that could be used to identify a person.
- Information about your internet connection, the hardware used to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information when you directly provide it to us or automatically as you read through our website. Such information may include usage details, IP addresses and data collected through cookies, web beacons and similar tracking technology.
Information you provide us
We collect certain information through our website. Such include but is not limited to the following:
- Account information – full name, email address, postal code, user id, password and other information.
- Preferences: Your preferences and settings saved on third-party sign-in services websites.
- Content: Information you provide through likes, shares, comments and history, favorites.
- Searches and related activities: Any search term you have looked up and the results you selected.
- Browsing information: For how long you were active on our website and what advertisements you clicked on.
- Information collected through automatic data collection
We may automatically collect information about the device you use to visit our website. Such information may include:
- Usage information: Details of active use of our application like traffic data, location data, time zone, and other communication data.
- Computer and device information: Details about your computer, Internet connection, IP address, operating systems, mobile device, device type, device unique device identifier and mobile network information.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the web page you visited before visiting our website.
- Activities on the website: Your activity-related information like search queries, comments, domain names, number of clicks, pages viewed, duration, date and time, error log, etc.
Cookies and other electronic tools
What we do with your data
We use your data for legitimate purposes to:
- Understand user behavior, improve our content and personalized it based on interest, respond to questions, send communication you have requested for including but not limited to notifications, updates and pop-ups, offer support service, etc.
- Administer the website and diagnose technical problems.
- Conduct research on usage patterns and display you relevant ads. We do not disclose your personal information without your consent. But when you click on an ad, advertisers may assume you have agreed to meet their criteria.
Data we share
We may disclose your personal data only for the following reasons:
- Internally, to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To advertisers and other third parties;
- To third-parties to advertise their products, provided you agreed to receive promotional updates.
- To outside vendors to send you communications via emails, push notifications, pop-ups on our behalf, etc.
- For legal purposes. We may share your data with law enforcement, government agencies, and courts or with any other statutory body if a government body demands us to comply with the law.
- Social Networks. Any interaction with social media features is governed by their individual privacy policies.
- We may share your data in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Security we offer
We collect and store all your data on our Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding encrypted secure server. SSL prevents unauthorized and unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage of your data. We maintain data accuracy and make sure that your information is secured.
Links to other sites
Changes we update