The ICAI is expected to release the CA Final result of the May 2019 exam in the last week of July 2019. The result is expected to be released tentatively on 28th July 2019 at 6.00 PM in Delhi and will be instantly available on the website for the students.
After you know when will CA Final result of the May 2019 exam will be announced, read further to know the process to see the result, understand the statement of marks, Distinction. Verification of Answer book and the expected pass percentage.
How to Check CA Final Result May 2019
The CA results are declared on the ICAI website and can be easily checked and downloaded from the website. Students can also check the result through Email or SMS notification send by ICAI after registering the email id and phone number with them.
A) Check CA Final May 2019 Result Through Website
Vsijpr.com will also release the result on its website for the first time.
Things To Take Care While Checking Result
- Students should be attentive while choosing the link.
- Students should not be confused between New Final and old Final course.
- Students should keep their Roll no, Pin no or Registration number handy while checking the CA Final year result.
- Internet connectivity should be fast for the device students will be used to check the results.
Process to Check CA Final Exam Result Online
- Click on the Tab result on any website listed above
- Submit either ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Pin’ or ‘Registration Number’.
- Submit the given Captcha appearing on your dashboard.
- CA Final exam result will be there on your screen containing marks of all the subjects.
- Students can print the result from the click tab available on the screen.
B) Check CA Final May 2019 Results Through SMS
Students can get their results through a mobile SMS, after registering their phone number with ICAI.
Process to Register Phone Number
- All the students appeared for CA Final May 2019 in the new syllabus will Compose a message with details in the following format ‘CAFINALNEW(space)Roll Number’.
- All the students appeared for CA Final May 2019 in the old syllabus will Compose a message with details in the following format ‘CAFINALOLD(space)Roll Number’.
- Candidates need to send this to 58888.
Your phone number will be registered after submitting the OTP shared.
The student will receive their result through SMS, whenever it is out.
C) Check CA Final 2019 Result Through Email
A student can also register their email id with ICAI to get the result through email on the date of release.
Process to Register Email ID
- Click on the login tab and login through your unique credentials.
- Click on the Register email id link on your dashboard.
- Submit your Name, Roll Number, E-mail id
- Your application will be submitted only after submitting the security or captcha code.
- Click on Register Me Icon to finish the process.
Statements of Marks
On the date when the CA Final result is released Statment of marks is issued to students which include marks of every subject along with the marks obtained in the Articleship assessment test.
Pass with Distinction
If the student scores more than 70% marks in any subject the statement of marks will mention “D” as Distinction in front of that paper.
The physical copy of the Statement of Marks of CA Final 2019 result will be dispatched to students by post within 3 weeks. In case of delay in the arrival of the post, students can write a complaint at [email protected]
Verification of Answer Books
If the student is not satisfied with his marks, he can apply for verification of marks by, first obtaining the certified answer sheet and then applying for the revaluation process by sending a handwritten application to the ICAI regional office and paying the verification fees.
CA Final Pass Percentage and Cut Off Criteria
The student who scores more than 40 % marks in each subject of group or groups he or she has appeared or 50 % aggregate marks from all subject of the group or groups they have appeared, will be considered to pass the CA FInal May 2019 exams.
Expected Pass Percentage of CA Final May 2019 (in New course).
We expect to see improvement in the passing result of CA Final as compared to the previous year’s attempt. The passing percentage for the students who appeared for both groups and cleared it should cross 10 % in this attempt and the who succeeded in clearing at least one group should also see an increase of at least 2 %.
As we have told you details regarding ICAI CA Final result for May 2019. Hope this information was helpful for you.