The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has announced new changes in the CA course. ICAI has given a notification about CA’s new syllabus and CA Foundation Syllabus of the New Scheme. In the given notification, ICAI has given detail regarding CA New Course CA Foundation Route, CA New Course Direct Entry Route, Changes in CPT, IPCC, and CA Final schedule and other preparing programs. We are giving CA CPT Old Scheme versus CA Foundation New Scheme Syllabus Changes, subject-wise parts and themes in detail. Get Subject-wise pertinent New Changes and CA Foundation Syllabus New Scheme. See CA Foundation Subject shrewd Syllabus Analysis. The New CA Foundation New Scheme Syllabus is pertinent from November/December 2016
CA CPT Old Scheme Vs CA Foundation New Scheme | CA Foundation Syllabus
|Old Scheme||New Scheme|
|CA CPT||CA Foundation|
|200 Marks||400 Marks|
|Fundamentals of Accounting
|Principles and Practices of Accounting
|Mercantile Law (40 Marks)
|Mercantile Law (60 Marks = ICA + SOGA + PA = 45 Marks + LLP + Companies Act = 15 Marks) and General English (40 Marks)
|General Economics (50 Marks)
|Business Economics (60 Marks) and Business and Commercial Knowledge (40 Marks)
|Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)
|Business Mathematics (40 Marks), Logical Reasoning (20 Marks) and Business Statistics (40 Marks)
Changes in CA Foundation Subjects under CA Foundation Syllabus
Paper 1: Principles and Practices of Accounting
Following a few topics have been added
- Average due date and account current.
- Departmental Accounts.
Paper 2 (Part I): Mercantile Laws
Following a few topics have been added (15 Marks)
- The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008: Introduction- covering nature and scope, Essential features, characteristics of LLP, Incorporation and differences with other forms of organizations.
- The Companies Act, 2013 [section 1 to 22]: Important definitions, Introduction of company & corporate veil theory, Classes of companies, Conversion of company, Incorporation of company, Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Alteration of Memorandum and Articles, Doctrine of Indoor Management, Conversion of companies already registered, Promoters, Service of documents.
Paper 2 (Part II): General English
|Section A||Section B||Section C|
|Comprehension Passages and Note Making||Developing Writing Skills||Basic English Grammar|
Paper 3 (Section A): Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
Following a few topics added in Business Mathematics
- Algebra of Matrices, Inverse of a Matrix and determinants, solving system of equations using matrix method (Cramer’s rule) involving not more than 3 variables.
- The nominal rate of return
- Compound annual growth rate (CAGR)
Logical reasoning is new paper carrying 20 Marks
- Number series coding and decoding and the odd man out
- Blood relations
- Seating arrangements
- Direct Tests
Paper 3 (Section B): Business Statistics
Paper 4 (Part I): Business Economics
Following a few topics have been added
- Introduction to Business Economics
- Meaning of Business Economics
- Objectives of Business Firm- Profit Maximization, Sales Maximization, Growth Maximization.
- Business Cycles
- Meaning of Business Cycles
- Phases of Business Cycles
- Features of Business Cycles.
- Causes behind these Cycles.
Following topics have been deleted and shifted to Intermediate level in detailed basis
- Macro Economics
- Indian Economy
Paper 4 (Part II): Business and Commercial Knowledge
It is a new paper
- Introduction to Business
Nature of Business, Profession, and Employment. Objectives of Business. Business and Commercial Knowledge. Economic and Non-Economic Activities.
- Business Environment
Micro and Macro Environment, Elements of Micro Environment –Consumers/Customers, Competitors, Organization, Market, suppliers, Intermediaries, Elements of Macro Environment – Demographic, Economic, Political-legal, Sociocultural, Technological, Global Environment.
- Business organizations
Top Indian and Global Companies.
- Government Policies for Business Growth
Policies creating a conducive business environment – Startups, E-commerce. Liberalization, Privatization, Foreign Direct Investment.
- Organizations facilitating Business
Indian regulatory bodies – SEBI, RBI, IRDA, CCI, FMC, CBDT, CBEC Indian Development Banks – IFCI, IDBI, SIDBI, EXIM Bank, NABARD. Global organizations and world trade bodies – IMF, ADB, WTO, OECD, SAARC, ASEAN, OPEC. Accounting Bodies – IFAC, IASB, IESB, CAPA, SAFA, AOSSG.
- Common Business and Commercial Terminologies
Finance, Marketing, and other business terms. Stock Market Terminology
In this, you will get to know what is the changes in ca foundation old and new scheme regarding subjects and exam pattern. All the best for your upcoming exam. I wish you get qualify with flying colors.